Funding for Online Educational Material (OEM)
Funding for Online Educational Material - Call is Open
The ImagingBioPro Network has launched a funding for generation and dissemination of online educational material in imaging-related activities in bioengineering, with application to biomedicine. Up to £2k is available per application, with a total of £10k available for the call. These can include, e.g. developing short videos of experiments or analysis, online tutorials. The material should be useful for people new to the field and for teaching (ideally both). Costs may be spent internally as appropriate for the activity. Applications will be reviewed by a subcommittee of the IBP management board.
Funding is available to academic IBP members only. Membership is free and you can register here. The online educational material must fit the remit of the ImagingBioPro Network. The material must have open access to the public.
- A total of £10k is available for the call.
- Approx. £500 for every 15 min animated videos or for every 60 min non-animated videos.
- A maximum of £2k per application.
- Payment is processed upon reception of the OEM.
- OEM will be made available to all committee members through IBP website.
- Open call – submissions can be made at any time.
- This is an open call award – applications can be submitted at any time.
- Please download Funding_Application_Form
- Completed applications should be emailed to Imagingbiopro@gmail.com and include in the subject – OEM Application
- Panel will normally meet 6 times per year to decide on awards.
The applications will be judged on their fit to the following criteria:
- Educational value
- Fit to TTL/IBP remit
All publications arising from these exchanges should acknowledge the MRC/EPSRC/BBSRC ImagingBioPro grant (MR/R025673/1). (E.g. state "This work was funded in part by the MRC/EPSRC/BBSRC ImagingBioPro grant MR/R025673/1").